About Me

My photo
I'm Swiss European :) for the year ;)

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm not the best crawling instructor..

Please excuse my shrill and annoying baby voice. 

Added Bonus, Recent quotes directly from 5 year old Katja:

"Britt you will go back to Florida soon."
"Yes Katja, but when you're older, maybe around 18 or so you can come stay with me in Florida if you want!"
"Yes Britt, but you will probably be dead by then."



"You know, Selina was in Mommy's stomach last year, but now she is a baby.  How do they get babies out of the stomach?"
"Hmmm...I have no idea! I've never had a baby before so I guess you'll just have to ask your mom."


"How old are you Britt?.....23?! That is so old! You are older than Mommy and Daddy."


Ugh...Children...... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha so you'll be dead in 13 years? You'd better get started on that bucket list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I love babies! I think it is so funny when they lay their head on the ground in the middle of doing something. I guess learning to crawl is pretty tiring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing these stories these children make me laugh sooo hard. 2 things...you are younger than mommy and daddy, and 23 is not old we can say we are old when we are like in our 80's rocking out wheelchairs.

    ReplyDelete