About Me

My photo
I'm Swiss European :) for the year ;)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trying not to slip and bust my hip, zing!


It has been snowing here in Zug for about a week now.  I have a love/hate relationship with my new found weather situation.  Of course being from Florida it is nice to see snow.  It's so pretty, but it is obviously freezing and there is the constant threat of injury (I haven't bought snow boots yet.)

I am trying not to spend too much money at the moment, as I am going to London for Christmas and I know it's going to be ridiculously expensive. Therefore, sacrificing my well being with sneakers instead of proper boots will have to suffice. 









2 comments:

  1. Smart thinking for the long run, but I have done the show thing before... and I fell a bunch of times. good luck, darlin.

    ReplyDelete