About Me

My photo
I'm Swiss European :) for the year ;)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Saint's Day!

Halloween is not really celebrated by the Swiss. Thankfully though, they do give you the day off for All Saint's Day. November 1st, conveniently right after Halloween, so if you do celebrate then you have the entire following day to nurse your hangover.

My friends and I went to our local watering hole, Pickwick's an english pub. Here are pictures from Halloween festivities that my good friend and fantastic photographer Matthew James Byrne took =)
papa paparazzi
Me and Jamie
Ha, these two pics I just love! Oh Jamie... ;)


Matt, Jamie and I are leaving for Florence, Italy in two days! I can't wait to eat real Italian food. 
Hopefully I will have a nice blog post to share with you all when I return!
Sending LOTS OF LOVE to YOU (Jacksonville, Pcola, Otown. And other various areas of the country in which my family lives)
xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment